Thread: Luna
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 08:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sounds good to me lol. We are about to get a storm through here also later this evening. I got a big ole charlie horse in my calf lol. My cats are acting very frisky thanks to the full moon too. It was beautiful to be outside so early this morning and seeing it. Now they are packed around me like so many sardines lol. If you think about it animals know things we don't. Think of the elephant that took off with a little girl on its back during that nasty tsunami about 6 yrs back I think. They head for higher ground during a full moon. My brats usually try to get on the highest surface that will support their weight and size lol. They are big cats weighing more than 15 lbs each. Not many in this house. My dog which is 60 lbs tries to climb on me on the couch. Even driving to town the dairy cows are all piled up on the mound of stinky disgusting dirt they have piled in each paddock. Poor cattle. The places stink and they are constantly subjected to the smell. I smell it on base when the wind dies or blows from that direction. If you just watch them they will tell you what to expect. We as "the most intelligent species on earth" have gotten away from watching the signs around us. Shoot even I have and I would watch my brats to know what I needed to do when I was younger. They also give us signs of when we aren't mentally stable and try to stabilize us, or when we hurt they tell us. Mine are telling me right now to feed them dang it lol. There are native tribes in the amazon, and africa that do pay attention though and they don't have as many problems as us. Crap goin to have to take a pain med today. Its gonna be a day lol.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vrae (09-19-2013)