View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 11:08 AM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverending999999 View Post
See doctor tomorrow, but clear from calls that there is a major problem; I know it is nerve damage (the doctor told me almost as much in the doctor way of saying it).
Hi Never, Welcome.

I'm not understanding what you mean by, "clear from calls that there is a major problem," (phone calls from your doctor?)

And can you be more specific about what, "the doctor told [you] almost as much in the doctor way of saying it"?

I agree with Jo*mar's suggestions. If you post something to the Spinal Disorders & Back Pain forum, please include the results of the EMG and/or any other (MRI?) reports.

Are you currently in Pain Management?

You are not alone. Your wife's not getting it is not unusual. Loved ones often believe (like we often do in the beginning) that medicine knows and can do more than it actually does/can, and that if we've had surgery, we should be "fixed". Unfortunately, this is not always the case, and in some few cases, surgery can actually make things worse.

Is your wife up to speed on your condition(s), the surgical procedures, etc.? Has she been a part of your doctor visits?

None of us has a crystal ball, but I believe you'll find support and information here.

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote