View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 02:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help Figure Out What's Wrong With Me, Go

Okay, so every professional I have seen has ended up giving up. This includes a team of neuroscientists a top university, multiple treatment centers, and multiple psychologists. Can you guys do it?

-I am 21 years old. Male. 6'1" 180 lbs. 8% bodyfat. Very athletic.
-I have a brain tumor between my temporal lobe and cerebellum.
-I have extremely strong empathy. So much that I seem psychic. You don't have to talk for me to hold a conversation with you, even if I just met you.
-Moreover, I can predict events before they happen
-I am widely regarded in my region as a mathematical genius. I have contributed to research. I started my formal education in college and went to graduate level math courses without any difficulty, in fact, obtained the highest grades.
-I spent much time homeless as my family discarded me at 18. I was emaciated for a while. I am now very affluent.
-I cry about five times a day because I come across people in a lot of pain or with a lot of hatred and can sense it very strongly
-I am otherwise in perfect bliss. My own situation does not matter to me
-I go into convulsions occasionally, especially while doing mathematics. When I come back I am extremely confused about time, where I am, and who I am. This is associated with a severe pain in my right frontal cortex that persists for hours.

Any suggestions or questions?
TheCondition is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote