View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 03:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mine started in the rt shoulder, arm, hand and the upper right quadrant of my torso, which I always thought we very odd I had burning in my right breast and my shoulder blade. Mine began spreading after one year, mirroring exactly to the upper right. Then at about two years I started feeling the burn in my feet and then it moved up both legs. It took several more years but eventually I felt it in my face and scalp, that is worse than the feet and when they flare. I also had a lot of burning in my stomach, at the same time that the RSD started, moving out of anesthesia after shoulder surgery. I had one of everything at the Gastro's, ultra sound, dye, x-ray and an endoscopy with a biopsy. I did the thing with no anesthesia and watched the monitor, it was vey odd. you could actually see the inflammation, small red patterned spots, all over the inside of my stomach. My Dr was pointing it out to me, there was something very visible there. The biopsy came back with nothing. 4 years later, just to make sure there was nothing growing... He did another biopsy of the inside of my stomach. Again, nothing, just inflammation and pain. There was no diagnosis and I have just been told to manage it along with the RSD.

I get sensations at my elbows, to me rather than a tingle, it feels like water is dripping from my elbow. It's very odd, because I don't have that sensation anywhere else. Water running from about two inches from the elbow to the outer joint and dripping off. So maybe a tingling in a way, but with this cool to Hollingsworth sensation that reminds me of water running over your skin in a slim stream. It is odd, how many different types of pain I feel. I get this one pain, predominately in the bicep area of my right arm... Imagine a really strong person, swinging a bat, as hard as thy can and having the bat impact you in the bicep. That sensation on impact. And it's stays at that impact level, it isn't limp act and then the sensation dissipating, it's ill blown and stays there for a day or more at a time, it used to be constant.
Sylmeister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote