View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 05:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks

Thanks for the replies all. Sorry it took awhile to get back to reply.

She was diagnosed with it about a little less than a year ago. Her surgery was done in July of last year.

She has not tried the epsom salt soaks. We'll have to try that out. Flexiral did not help her. She had a cream prescribed to her, but was not able to try it because of the cost. Labor and Industries would not cover the cost, and she does not have any insurance. She had a trial of an epideral catheter and that helped a lot with pain and mobility, but L&I said it was not a success (probably because she was not able to finish the pain clinic rehab).

L&I is giving her 3 doctor evals at the end of the month (hand, neurologist and psych). If all goes well, maybe they will move on and help her. Her preveious employer is saying she has pysch problems which are interfering with her getting better.

Thanks for the doctor suggestions. If L&I does not drop her claim, we will have to look into them and maybe get her pain doctor changed. Hopefully things will get better after the evaluations at the end of the month.

Thanks again for your replies.
Heffe
RSD_PITA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote