Old 09-20-2013, 02:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Gonna be on TV!!-poster2-jpg

Gonna be on TV!!-2013-06-23_10-52-08_880-jpg

Gonna be on TV!!-2013-06-22_14-11-55_929-jpg

Gonna be on TV!!-2013-06-23_10-53-31_454-jpg

Thank you chemar!!

Well.....It isnt about RSD, but hopefully it leads to where I can share RSD with the masses!!

A couple of weeks ago the Destination America channel came out with its Monsters and Mysteries in America film crew and we shot an episode on Bigfoot!!

It will be a great episode that they say should air sometime around December!! I dont know what the episode name is yet, but will update everyone as soon as I find out.

I was interviewed at great length along with a couple of my fellow researchers. We are stoked! Plus!!!

We went out on our own and created a pilot talk show that we call "Paranormal Central". We pitched it to our local Fox station, and they snatched it up!! It will air here in California's Central valley on Oct 6 at midnight, and then again on CW on the 13th at 11:30 pm!!

What is soooo cool about this one is they also are going to upload it to the national availability database!!! So anyone that wants to see it that doesnt live in the central valley can contact their local FOX or CW channel in a couple of weeks and ask them to air it in their area, and that means you can see it no matter where in the USA you live!!!

We did the show format just like the other talk shows, and even have our own house band. We are soooo hoping to get picked up by a network, and be able to do this all the time!!! You know if it does get picked up....I will not be silent about RSD

Gone Squatchin

Last edited by allentgamer; 09-20-2013 at 03:52 PM. Reason: spelling
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (09-21-2013), daylilyfan (09-22-2013), tkayewade (09-20-2013)