View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 06:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart pool therapy

hello zookester...I have been diagnosed with hypersensitivity of the central nervous system, I am not happy with this diagnosis you can read my bio and tell me if you had an of my experiences...as for the POOL..i have taught aqua fitness for many years and now I totally depend on it to keep me moving...if the days the water is cooler I take a shower with the water as warm as I can stand that day and even use a heating pad on my legs that are affected the most...try this I find it soothing!
tg
Quote:
Originally Posted by zookester View Post
Hello All,

I was hoping that maybe someone might have any tips or things that have worked to keep the CRPS limb warm in a pool that is causing increased pain due to temp. Our local pool is only 85 degrees and is causing a huge increase in pain during and after use. I really want to continue this therapy but, I also don't want to increase meds in order to combat the after affects. The first pool session was just on Wednesday and I hadn't really gotten pain under control before trying again today and now WHAM I am struggling to keep composure. This makes me so sad.. anyone else out there that has experienced this or found something that made it doable?

Thanks in advance,
Tessa
terig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
zookester (09-25-2013)