View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 06:34 AM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Question hbot experiences

Has anyone here tried hbot?

I'm currently having hbot treatment on a self-referral basis and not under the supervision of any doctor since the treatment is considered off-label for TBI. For that reason I have some doubts and concerns about whether hbot is benefiting my condition, which is why it would valuable to know of the experiences of others.

I've booked 40 dives and I've totalled 11 dives thus far at 1.5 ata/60 mins over a period of 3 weeks. I had 3 dives on 3 separate days in week 1, then in weeks 2-3 i had 4 dives on 3 separate days, having 2 dives on one day of the week and a single dive on the remaining 2 days.

As far as side-effects whilst in the chamber, i've frequently noticed my lips twitching and sometimes twitching around the eyes, which usually occurs at the very end of the session and I also frequently experience tingling sensations in the hands. I don't know whether I should be concerned about these side-effects or not? They certainly go away once I'm out of the chamber.

I'm slightly perplexed since a few days after my third dive during week 1, I felt better than I've felt in years, the weakness/limpness of my left arm/hand had almost disappeared and I was so much more aware of myself and others. However, since weeks 2 and 3, I've mostly regressed back to the way I was before I started hbot including the weakness of my left arm has returned. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced periods of regression within their treatment schedule and whether any improvement should be progressive?
am27 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote