View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 12:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Sylmeister,

Thanks so much for your advice on dealing with RSD and Fibromyalgia. You seem to be experiencing alot of the same things I am. It's nice to talk to someone who is going through what I am going through, though I am sorry you have these horrible diseases. I will check on the ELIZA test. I didn't know about that. Thanks for telling me about it. I was up all last night with terrible pains and nausea in my stomach. I can't seem to eat certain foods anymore and maybe they are causing pain, acid reflux and inflammation in my body. I too have a wonderful husband and try to get out of bed everyday and be normal, but I can't seem to do much because of the constant pain, (plus the pills make me so tired). When I try to push myself to do more, I pay for it for several days thereafter. I have three furry friends that help give me a purpose and keep me going, but the active and joyful life I had before RSD and Fybromyalgia is long gone. Well, thanks again for your help. You made my day a lot brighter by being there for me. If you ever need help from me to get through the day, please let me know. Take care.

Renee.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote