Thread: Jesscosmo92
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 01:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by terig View Post
hi jesscosmo....I hope this message reaches you..i am new to this site....I have had all of your symptoms, and its been progressively worse, now I am walking with a walker outside and a can in and around my condo...I have been seeing a neurologist since nov. 2012 and am going for a second opinion this November, I went for an assement at a leading pain clinic in our area and her diagnosis is 'hypersensitivy of the central nervous system' I think the neurologist said chronic pain syndrome..however no one is addressing the leg weakness, breathless ness , cramping and spasms....I am going nuts...and some times I feel just live with it..if it gets worse ...I'LL SHOW THEM! BUT.. then I will probably be in even worse shape....I , at this moment give up too! GOOD LUCK!
Terig, that sounds horrible.... what do you think it could be???? Im walking totally fine though.. thats the thing about ALS.. is they lose their ability to walk, and have fasiculations and cramps all over the body.... I really hope they dont tell you its something bad, prayers !

When did your symptoms start??? did it start in one area and spread?
Jesscosmo92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote