View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 04:01 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member

Hello Hopeless -

Thank you for your reply. How did you discover your MP was caused by your surgery? What kind of injections are you receiving?

I hope the same for you... that you get some help to give you relief. I am sorry this has been a long term problem for you.

Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post
Hi Lisa,

I am sorry I am tardy with responding but I just discovered your post. I am a VERY long term sufferer with MP. After years, I finally discovered mine has resulted from surgery MANY years ago. When mine began, it would come and go with long periods in between episodes. As the years progressed, so did the frequency and intensity. For a long time, mine has been constant, with NO position for relief, just varying degrees of intensity. I have undergone physical therapy, oral medications, pain patches, TENS units, and more recently injections. The injections are the only thing that has given me any relief and has lessened the intensity. Have another one scheduled next month. Looking forward to it. Wish I could get one every week.

With many, MP will just be a temporary issue. Hope that proves to be the case for you.

Again, I am sorry it took me so long to see your post. Wishing you well.
lfw57 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote