View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 10:34 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default Cerebellar cyst found in MRI

I was just diagnosed with a congenital retrocerebellar cyst dorsal to the lower cerebellar vermis, which the radiologist believed is benign, however, I wanted to get a second opinion. Attached are images of what I believe to be the cyst (I was unable to meet with my radiologist/neurologist directly, but this is a layperson's guess). I also have included some other suspicious photos. I am a female in my twenties experiencing issues with balance, short-term memory, concentration, depth-perception, navigation, and hand-eye coordination. Over the past few years, I have become afflicted with periods of uncontrollable laughter--when something is not funny, I may start laughing and be unable to stop for many minutes. I don't just chuckle, but I laugh to the point of crying, and anything can provoke this. Does anyone else have a cyst in this area? Should I be concerned?
Attached Thumbnails
Cerebellar cyst found in MRI-imgp2517-jpg   Cerebellar cyst found in MRI-imgp2522-1-jpg   Cerebellar cyst found in MRI-imgp2523-1-jpg  
Noideawhatisgoingon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote