View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 10:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD_PITA View Post
My girlfriend just got her braces off about 2 weeks ago, her tooth, second to the back is just falling apart. It looks like she will need a root canal. What is the best way to approach this? Pull it, try to save it with a root canal?

I'm afraid fixing the tooth might trigger something and then have pain in more than just her hand and arm. It is something that needs to be done. Can't just ignore a rotting tooth.

Anyone with suggestions? We are still "new" to this disease, condition, whatever it is.

Thanks,
Heffe
I just wanted to share with you all something I learned from both my PM and dentist recently. Many of the medications we all take cause dry mouth apparently this is the main reason we end up having horrible tooth problems suddenly. My PM cautioned me more than once to make sure my mouth stays well hydrated even if that means sucking on lemon drops.. she said she has seen to many people lose multiple teeth due to this medication side effect.

Wishing you an uncomplicated solution.. sorry I don't have familiarity with root canals after CRPS.

Kindly,
Tessa
zookester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote