View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 03:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I meant to ask this question yesterday, but time got away from me. Have any of you seen Andrew Lessman on HSN? He sells his own line of supplements and he has a few that look interesting. One is called Urgent Energy and sells for $10.90 for 30. It contains royal jelly , green tea, Guarana extract, ashwagandha (an herb commonly used in Ayurveda, holistic health system of India) as well as high levels of B-complex vitamins. It also provides standardized extracts of several herbs traditionally used throughout the world to help maintain energy, combat fatigue and provide a balanced sense of well-being. (I am quoting that part).
He has another supplement called CoEnzymeQ-10 Plus - 90 Mg. which sells for $249.90 for 360ct. This formula is supposed to include 400 mg. Vitamin C and high levels of B-Complex vitamins.
One more is called Andrew's Five Favorites $24.90 for 30 capsules. This one contains Coenzyme Q-10, alpha lipoic acid and N-Acetyl Cysteine. Also included are molecules from green tea and red wine: EGCG from green tea and resveratrol from red wine. They have customer reviews and the reviews were all very good from the people who tried the supplements and said they definitely had more energy. I have seen some of you mention the alpha lipoic acid as being beneficial to you. My husband had been to a doctor in NYC who practiced both Ayurvedic and Western medicine. She gave Rich the Ashwagandha to start out with for his Parkinson's. However, there have been so many mental issues with him that we ended up needing a psychiatrist so we did not have much time to give ashwaganda the chance it may deserve. Sorry for the long post, when you get a chance, maybe check out the HSN website or Andrew Lessman's website. Probably there are products equally if not better that may be less expensive. Just wondering what you guys think.
Maureen
Maureen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote