View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 03:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am also so happy i found this place--there's nothing to make you feel better like someone else who feels like they're going crazy, too.

I am on day 13 of the non-stop headache torment. I just got diagnosed with "text book" PCS, because of memory and concentration problems, dizziness, etc. My biggest frustration so far is that no one gets specific about the headaches, and docs don't seem to care that my headache is not like any other i've had before. This headache is so bad that it hurts to talk at a volume that's audible to most people, it hurts to shift my gaze, it hurts to walk down the stairs because of the bounce, it hurts when someone talks at a normal volume on the phone (i have to hold the phone away from my ear).

I was a passenger in a small truck that was rear-ended by a bigger truck (going about 35 mph, i think). I hit my head on the back window of the cab, and had momentary confusion that hardly dazed me (notmal accident stuff).The headache was instant, and i've only had a couple hours of relief here and there since. My CT was normal, and i was sent away from the ER with "cervical strain."

Has anyone else had this kind of headache? I cannot function at all like this, and I'm scared my life is never going back to normal because of a stupid fender-bender.
Larue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote