View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 05:02 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarcyn View Post
I agree, Jules! I am looking forward to checking it our for myself. It's hotel is a lot more elaborate than we had expected.

@kicker. It is lots less stressful for the animals to have home care v. putting them in a strange place. But with all the movers and open doors, it is safer to have the cats in a quiet environment.
I was reading about the accommodations and it says that the kitties don't even see the other cats that are there. So kitties from the same family can room together. That has to be comforting to cats who are scared. I'd feel much better with my cats in this hotel....in their own private suite......knowing that they were safe and in good hands.

I was cracking up at the list of extra amenities...a paper bag with tissue paper to rip up!!

Extra amenities:
Baked organic chicken $2 per serving. One serving is 1oz.
Baked Salmon $3 per serving. One serving is about 1 oz.
Paperbag + 3 pieces of wrapping tissue to tear up $1
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (09-22-2013), Erika (09-22-2013), SallyC (09-22-2013)