View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 06:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks. I will check with my doctor tomorrow to see what's going on and try one of those antacids. I was already in ER a few months ago with severe stomach pains and they took all sorts of tests and they said they found gallstones, but nothing else in my stomach. They said they were small so unless they started to bother me , I didn't have to do anything. I also had a hysterectomy and endometriosis surgery last year two times. I don't know if the rsd is aggravating that surgical site or if its the gallstones or what. Maybe it is the medicine. I will ask my doctor. I never though of that. All I know is I can't take this pain on top of everything else. I hope my doctor can do something. I'm sorry I'm such a downer. I'm just so tired of being sick all the time. I never had so many health problems, until I got RSD. It's just been a nightmare. I know you understand. And though the doctors are helpful, they still aren't sure what to do either. It's so frustrating. Well sorry again to be so depressing. I hope you are doing okay and thanks for all of the great advice. I don't think I could handle this without friends like you. It's just getting harder and harder to deal with the pain. I have a son (my only child) whom I want to see graduate from college next year, and I'm so afraid that the RSD is going to totally ruin my health and make that an impossiblity. It's so scary. But I'm trying to keep the faith. Thanks again. Soft hugs again to you.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote