View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 12:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Sad but our government is broken at every level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbum65 View Post
I'm not a pot smoker but I have read that it relieves nerve pain. So when it got so bad I couldn't stand the pain anymore I smoked it. I will tell you that it killed my pain for 5 hours but I was so high I didn't like that feeling at all. But I understand how this marijuana plant can help people in cronic pain it does work. It would be great if there was a way to take away the high and just have the pain relieving properties, the world would be a better place for us PNers.
It is the only drug classified as a schedule 1 on the list of illicit drugs that shouldn't be there. Only because the government has no way to control it. If God put it here it has a purpose unfortunately the controversy of deception continues. Once the government decides they can put money in there own pocket then the coffers it will happen until then we suffer. The consequences will be similar to DWI and many will suffer the laws when it does become legal.
I suffer i pain every day but with that being said, "why complain" so many have it so much worse. Make the most out of each day. Increase your faith in God and go to a good church and feed the spirit. You will feel better keeping your mind occupied and living in the spirit. It works better than drugs and there are no side effects :-)
25yrsnstillfighting is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote