View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 01:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Meditation helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverending999999 View Post
Just found out have nerve damage of l5s1 nerve (3 prior herniations, 2 disectomies, one fusion where I am 4 months post Op).

EMG indicated abnormalities, latency, at this nerve. See doctor tomorrow, but clear from calls that there is a major problem; I know it is nerve damage (the doctor told me almost as much in the doctor way of saying it).

I am in a daze, feel so alone. my wife does not get it; she has dealt with this enough.

Find me something to look forward to.
Learn "meditation" it will take you away from the pain. If possible avoid narcotics as the side effects are awful and depressing. You are not alone ever. Jesus is always with you. Have faith and think about what he went through for us? Our suffering is minimal and going to a good church feeds the spirit and occupies the mind. Keep your mind occupied and don't consume yourself with the superficial problem of pain. Not a Dr. just a sufferer like you. Chronic and daily. Waking uo is like rolling the dice, I never know what limbs may be numb or in paralysis. The P/N and thorasic outlet syndrome were much worse until i did the above and do it daily. Vitamin B-12 and a Multivitamin and neurontin is all I take. I swore off narcotics as the side effects are dangerous a least for me. I'll deal with the pain and hand it to the Lord.
25yrsnstillfighting is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote