View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 01:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Short answer is No they don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixmeup11 View Post
Are doctors taught how to be evasive and not listen? Or do they just not generally care??? I took my research into a different physician today that the good people of this website help me discover, and I got another brush off. Ok. The best part of this was this morning, when I called to make the appt. I must have one heck of a reputation at this hospital bc I told the lady I wanted to come in for a second opinion. JUST a second opinion. These people had the nerve to call me back about 20 minutes later to tell me that while the doctor would see me, he was in NO WAY going to prescribe me anything for pain relief. I laughed. Hard. And it really felt good. The nerve of some people. I have been in sooooo much pain for 2 days I would have gone to the emergency room if I thought I would get anyone to actually treat me. But being that I live in a small town where everyone knows eachother, I didn't even bother. I just cried and prayed for relief. And now I'm probably going to get in trouble Friday when I see my regular physician for what he will see, as me trying to seek relief from one of his buddies. Lord give me strength. Because right now I'm running on rage and hate.
Question is do they care? I find one is better off doing your own research and look well into the matter. Remeber it is a "practice" so why not research for yourself. Did you know that vitamns are beneficial but NOT ONE Dr. in America has any training or schooling on the use of vitamins? FACTOID. Hang in there you are not alone.
25yrsnstillfighting is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Fixmeup11 (09-24-2013)