View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 06:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25yrsnstillfighting View Post
It is the only drug classified as a schedule 1 on the list of illicit drugs that shouldn't be there. Only because the government has no way to control it. If God put it here it has a purpose unfortunately the controversy of deception continues. Once the government decides they can put money in there own pocket then the coffers it will happen until then we suffer. The consequences will be similar to DWI and many will suffer the laws when it does become legal.
I suffer i pain every day but with that being said, "why complain" so many have it so much worse. Make the most out of each day. Increase your faith in God and go to a good church and feed the spirit. You will feel better keeping your mind occupied and living in the spirit. It works better than drugs and there are no side effects :-)
Well, God also made nightshade and poisonous mushrooms and rattlesnakes...but I do agree with you. I would certainly like all if us who need lifetime pain management to have more choices, and more information. I personally do not get a lot of pain relief from faith. I assume God uses all suffering for good, but I am not intellectually capable of a "feel-good" faith. I have tried but this is not the forum for that!

Sometimes I think my PCP, the only doctor I see these days, is a little pedestrian, but he has promised to work with us on this and he did sit both of us down last year when we switched to time release morphine and have a long conversation about this being for the rest of my life. Since I am 51 that could be a long time, with a lot of incremental increases which have to be made as slowly as possible so that I don't run out of options before I die. I make an effort to remain mentally sharp.
That is one thing that worries me about MM. I remember, faintly, making some dumb choices in college "under the influence". Not sure if that was the drug or the age, but mental clarity and focus are a concern I would have.
Susanne C. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitt (09-23-2013)