View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 04:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Sue ...

I've already had all those tests performed - had so many that I could probably do them blindfolded by now. As one Doctor already spoken with my son, that "your mother is declining too fast, so we're pushing her from Level 3 to Level 4"

I already had a Wada nearly 20 years ago, and then another one performed last year which got called off half way all because a Nurse gave me medication BEFORE asking authorization from the Epi or Surgeon and BEFORE asking me questions - and I kept falling asleep. I had a lot of Scans done - which shows, and a lot of tests performed. So that's not an issue.

I was supposed to have Brain Surgery in the 80s' but HMO kept denying it, even when the Brain Surgeon, Dr. Donald Graham (retired) kept appealing, he finally got the EFA Chairman, Dr. Robert Vollbracht (who also knew who I was back then) to work with the appeal - and we lost. Dr. Graham, went after it again in 1990 or 1991, with a different HMO and with even more updated conclusive proof to PROVE it was getting worse, and HMO denied it, even with the appeals - I had several Neurologists who supported it all but it went no where.

I often wonder if it would have made any difference if they hadn't denied it back then and it was done - where would I be today?

" Vujà Dé - The feeling you've
never been in here before!"

Daily Feedbag of Zonegran, Clonazepam, and Folic Acid
southie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote