View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 12:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks again. Here I am feeling sorry for myself and you are pregnant with RSD. I'm so sorry you have this at such a young age and while pregnant. I'm 48 old and am an old hag! I give you so much credit for dealing with RSD. You have alot of strength. Our children gives us strength we never knew we had to deal with anything too, so that we can protect and be there for them. My son has been my anchor as I know your children are too. Congratulations on your oncoming arrival! How exciting! As for the psychiatrist, I have been seeing one since I got this disease. He has helped me immensely. I take antidepressents and antianxiety meds along with the meds my pm and neurologist drs for my have given me for the RSD and Fibromyalgia. I didn't want to go, but I was so overwhelmed and scared by this disease, I knew I needed extra help. It's nothing to be ashamed of. We are all dealing with alot. RSD is very scary especially because of it unknowns. Just be careful not to take anything until you are sure it's okay with your drs while you're pregnant and also if you plan to nurse afterwards. Because some meds can possibly hurt the baby while inutero and while nursing, let the dr know all this prior to taking anything. I'm sure you already know this. My dr has helpted alot, but I still need to talk to people going through what I am. The combination helps alot. And don't worry, the pills don't change you. They just make it easier to cope. If you don't want to take pills, a psycologist can help without giving meds. And God Bless you and your husband for protecting our country! I seem to be having a better day today with my stomach, but am still seeing my dr tomorrow to make sure it's nothing serious. Thanks for helping me through my meltdown this weekend. I'm not always that upset, but it was just a really bad pain weekend for me You're a good friend. Get some rest and take good care of yourself and your little ones. And keep the faith. You are going to be just fine.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Allanira (09-23-2013)