View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 12:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Mild Concussion a month ago/PCS

My doctor seems to think I have PCS. I hit my head very hard on concrete about a month ago. I fell out of a car and smacked my head. Had a huge lump. I was intoxicated. Went to Urgent Care to get checked out a few days later, no need for a CT scan just a mild concussion. Did not have any symptoms beside bruised head. Next day, I was very, very dazed. Felt like I was in a dream Day after that had some mild headaches. Went to my regular GP three days later. Again, no need for CT scan just had a mild concussion. I have severe anxiety. Now a month later, I get very slight twinges of a headache for a couple seconds near my eyes (3 or 4 times a day) where I hit my head. Some days I feel just fine, some days I feel dazed (foggy) for a couple of hours. This weekend, my head hurt pretty bad off and on all day, but it doesn't hurt today. My doc said people with anxiety/depression take longer to recover sometimes. She said don't need a CT Scan but would send me to one if this would stop my anxiety. I think I will have anxiety about radiation.

Do I need a CT scan after a month? Would I have any brain bleeds or blood clots? I read some of the other posts and my symptoms are pretty mild compared. I go to work, drive, etc, no memory problems. Just some headaches and occasional headaches.
paty123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote