View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 01:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm not sure why you are angry. Isn't this good news to get?

Your spine is clear of lesions and the spinal tap seems to indicate that there is little/nothing active with respect to inflammation right now.

It iseems that not everything shows up all of the time on these tests. Even some brain lesions that once showed up strongly on an MRI will fade over time.
I have a rather large one that has faded in and out over the years on MRI scans. Sometimes it is really bright, especially with contrast, and at other times, one really has to look for it...yet the MRI doesn't necessarily correlate with how the body is doing symptom wise.

The waiting for follow ups can truly be a frustrating time, but then again (at least in my experience), they are nothing to plan your life around or await with bated breath. The test results and what they mean are reviewed, which is stuff you already usually know, and treatment or therapy options are offered.

To be honest, I get more support from coming here, than by going to the neuro.

Hoping that you cheer up and see the good news in your test results.

With love, Erika
Erika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (09-28-2013), Debbie D (09-26-2013), ewizabeth (09-23-2013), Jules A (09-23-2013), Kitty (09-23-2013), SallyC (09-23-2013)