View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 02:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

It is difficult with rsd. Whether your preggo or not. I can't take any meds except a norco every now and then. I am very happy that your stomach is better today and definitely get it checked. My first pregnancy I went into almost full remission. This one I did till about 3wks ago. But every pregnancy is different, just like we are all different. It is hard not being able to get rid of the pain but we do what we gotta do. My babies take priority over me. If the pain gets too bad then I will have to give up breastfeeding and go to formula for him. I already know what kind also. Same one I used on my first son if this one can handle it, but I will start off with breastfeeding so he gets some of my immunity to diseases. Heck I have never had chicken pocks or strep throat lol. I guess this is the universes way of saying hey you may have a great immunity but here ya go. Dont be so quick to be smug ya goober. But I know better. I would love to have my personality back because I am not an angry person and thats how I feel a lot of the time. I loose my temper at the slightest thing some times, or go off crying when my husband says 1 thing. This is not me. I was a happy person that loved challenges. Now not so much. I hope you have a great day.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (09-23-2013)