View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 06:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I get angry at my husband too sometimes and burst into tears when he says things sometimes. He is just trying to help, and I shouldn't get mad, but when you're in pain all the time it's hard to not have a short fuse at times. He understands I don't mean to get mad and that it's just the pain speaking, as I'm sure your husband does too. I used to be a very happy and active person too until I got RSD. I've sorta isolated myself until now. It's good to talk to the others going through this. Other people who aren't sick with this just don't know. It's too hard to describe to them.
I can't stand when I tell people how much pain I'm in, say that I "look good". It makes me mad. Looks aren't an indication that I'm okay. They don't feel the pain I feel, have the limited range of motion I have or the bedsores I have. They don't need to take over 20 pills a day just to get out of bed to function at a minimum. And they don't have the stress from all the medical bills we are drowning in from all the doctors we have to see all the time. Sorry, I'm just venting again. Does that ever happen to you and does it bug you too. Maybe it's just me. Anyway, I hope you have a good night. Remember one day at a time.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Allanira (09-25-2013)