Thread: Just angry
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 04:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Ptsd

Hi ya and good morning! You know the biggest pisser about my neighbors is? I take care of their house when they are gone. Water the mass of flowers and plants in front of and in back of their house, collect their papers and pick up door hangers so people don't know they are out of town. They were going to look after my house by merely picking up my papers....I came home from a weekend out of town to two soaking wet news papers like logs laying on the drive. I am done.

TBI, PTSD-Bipolar- maybe it is age, maybe it just doesn't matter to me what people think but I tell people I am working with I have all this stuff. I appreciate the extra help. Yesterday I got a statement for my retirement pay. They were taking money out of my check for my spouse. I don't have a spouse. Took a lot to recognize the problem and then do something with it. Getting the energy to make phone calls to sort stuff out is soooooooo hard for me. Anyway, I called got it fixed.

BF I LOVE THE CAMERA IDEA. I really wish I had that. Good for you. I like the fact that when I get in my car and put it in gear the doors lock. It is funny, I am so protective of myself but my mind slips and I will forget to close the garage door with the house door wide open.....sheesh.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-24-2013), Brokenfriend (09-25-2013), Mari (09-24-2013), mymorgy (09-25-2013), waves (09-24-2013)