View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 05:59 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

That's parasthesia??? I had heard of this but because he's had this for 18 years and never had the bug crawling thing!!!!!! Oh well, it's just another reason to start taking B-12 methyl if you ask me.

He doesn't want to start that because he is on IVIG and as he puts it. If I improve, how do we know it's the IVIG or the Methyl B-12.

Do any of you think he should be taking the methyl b-12?

And about his foot ulcer. He's had it for over a year. It's recurring because of a deformity in the bone under his foot. Hopefully he'll be getting new orthotics. But it's just about healed now. He always heals, then it opens up because he must aggravate it because HE IS COMPLETELY NUMB.

Oh, and if anyone knows what this is please tell me. There was a guy at the meeting last night who talked about foot ulcers. He had one on the side of his foot.

He was treated at a wound treatment center and they used a SILVER FIBER PATCH thing on his ulcer. He kept telling us "you must get the silver patch thing". He didn't know what it was called but it seems it is infused with some kind of medicine that promotes healing.

Anybody know what this guy is talking about??? Thanks Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote