View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 10:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop42 View Post
Friday, I was riding in the car with my wife, driving on a windy road, and she took some of the corners too fast, so I was in pain when I got home. I was afraid it might cause a flare. It has in the past.

Right away, I started cupping the tight muscles, and left the cups on until they relaxed. Yesterday, I felt pretty good. My streak is still alive.
Thank you for turning me on to cupping. I like it so far.
I also discovered that my teres major is an issue and googled it and found a PT that helps pitchers with it! He recommended these triggerpoint massage balls *edit* and I just love them. I've tried a zillion tools and balls and these balls are the best thing since sliced bread. He also recommended using a "reaction ball" which is for baseball players, it's like 6 bucks and has little nubs, and that little puppy does good work too!

This TOS thing is a life-changer but I am finally starting to win and get my life back. I've been battling since 1995, thank God that there are some good self-treatment tools nowadays.

Last edited by Koala77; 09-25-2013 at 03:11 AM. Reason: No links for new members
imjacquim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote