View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 12:29 AM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default urinary track infection

I have been getting uti's for 3 years now, they are the most painful and horrible things possible. And what makes it worse is that no one understands and there is a lack of research and no cure for this infection. I have tried litterally everything from cranberry juice, cranberry tablets, eating cranberrys, taking urinary tract support, ural, uracleanse, coloidal silver and every kind of antibiotic possible. But i still get them at least every two months. It is ruining my equality of life and is so painful! My specialest suggested i get a cystoscapy but i am not keen on this idea as they are meant to be very painful. Has anyone else ever had one? I do everything to avoid them but still they come, there is one thing that i have found to be helpful but no a cure is FULLY EMPTYING YOUR BLADDER! I want to get this message out because not many people know that you have to litterally squease every single drop of urine out, especially after sex, but in saying that i have still been getting bladder infections. Does anyone have and medications or hints that have worked for them? I am only 20 years old and can not deal with this for the rest of my life.
faithv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote