View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 07:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

We all have different symptoms that add up to a whole. Kind of like math that I really stink at. I wish I had long nails. Mine are thick and brittle. I have no hair on my knee and I get red and swollen on my left leg. I don't just mean the knee. I have cankles lol. I have had since this started. I love wearing my slippers and flip flops but can't when the cold sets in. If only right lol. Keep smiling. Now when I can't pull my husbands pants on over that leg I will worry but not before. Renee it might be all the meds your on that is hurting your stomach also. Dont rule that out. Also have your drs confor between them and you about certain anethesias and best way to employ them during surgery if you have to have one. I read that if someone with rsd needs surgery then to do totall block, and extra meds. Also take vit C for I think its a week before and longer after. One of my sisters had endo and she finally just had a hysterectomy. They left the ovaries but to took the main part. Im kind of lucky that after all my medical and dental issues this hasnt spread except down my leg to my foot. Which is hurting like the dickens. That will teach me not to kick the coffee table 2 times in 1 week. It still hurts and that was a month ago. Oh well I can deal. Just remember people to keep positive and don't let anything get in your way. We may hurt and look fine but we are all strong. Even when we have a meltdown. This beast of a disease is making us stronger.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (09-25-2013)