View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 09:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi . I had the same problems with the water temp at my aquatherapy sessions, so I had to stop. It hurt going into the pool. It was so cold and we asked to raise it, but it still wasn't warm enough for me. I loved it so much but had to stop because of the pain it caused with the water temp. The exercises were helpful though. I also had to get two surgeries done for a complete hysterectomy so I couldn't continue until my staples were taken out and I healed. but I decided not to go back though after that because of the cold water. I hope you can find a pool now that's warm enough. I don't have any other places around here to go. I try to go on short walks in the nice weather. I won't go out in icy and bad weather anymore for fear I will fall again and break anther bone and aggravate the rsd. I also do a home exercise program that pt gave me. It's not as nice as the pool but it's better than nothing. I used to love to swim and go to the beach, but those days are over for me now because of the cold. Plus I can't stay out the sun because it makes my skin blister even with sunscreen because of the rsd. It stinks but I have to accept it. Take care and hope you have a good night.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (09-26-2013)