View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 08:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I think the tamper resistant paper is brilliant. The problem was that I was in another state far from home with scripts written on regular paper. It was a selfish complaint on my part. My anxiety was through the roof. So far though the Ativan I brought remains in the bottle. I have only taken one for the first dive. It is like a security blanket. As long as I know I have it handy I'm good. Thank you for the breathing tip AlaskaMike. I most certainly will give that a try, and when I am a little less off balance I might try yoga. The pain meds have caused me to have respiratory depression, which has made it necessary for me to be on oxygen. For that and other reasons, I'd be thrilled to get off the stuff.

We had another dachshund named Oscar Meyer (get it? Oscar Meyer FrankFurter). My girls named them. Oscar died two years ago October. We still miss him. We love these little guys. I had one growing up too. Frank is doing so much better after getting some meds from the Vet. Grandma Hasty reports that he is, "acting like a puppy."

The movies are a fun addition to the HBOT treatments. I love animation. In another life that would have been my chosen field. It amazes me. Monsters incorporated is another one of my favorites.

Back to two-a-days this past Tuesday. Still feeling okay. I think we might have the kinks worked out now.

Thank you all for your support. Means a lot to me.
- Injury 2004 L5S1; 2nd metatarsal left foot fracture; left hip fracture
Djhasty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ALASKA MIKE (09-26-2013), Brambledog (09-26-2013), Vrae (09-26-2013)