View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 09:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Zoo to answer your question I'll be 26 wks on Saturday. Its a heck of a ride let me tell you. I went into almost full remission with my eldest and this little dude not so much. I have good days and bad just like everyone else. Yesterday was bad but could only take 1 norco for the pain. All the crps treatments are cat c for pregnancy even norco but my drs said I could take a little every now and then to keep the pain at a tolorable point. If my husband had this he would have been hospitalized for the pain I had yesterday. I can't though because of this little boy. We all do what we have to do with this disease. I did take a nice hot epsom salt soak though lol. I don't hurt as bad today but won't take a norco unless I have to. I can't take tylenol because I have developed too high of a tolerance for it. I wish they could bottle up pregnancy hormones and inject people lol. They are a natural analgesic for pain while pregnant. They also make your joints and muscles loosen up, but then your also prone to back and hip problems lol. Now to get through the rest of this pregnancy with as little problems as I can lol. Keep smiling people.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote