View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 04:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi Erin I am new as well

RSD / CRPS does move into your hands with out a doubt. First do NOT get it operated on it just makes it worse. REMEMBER I am not a DOCTOR I can only tell you about my experience.

Carpal Tunnel does not come from your wrists. I know sounds strange. However the treatment is expensive 50 to 75 bucks and you get an unbelievable nauseating "meaning fn Hurts" massage in your forearms to release the nerves. Expensive yes ... Hurts like HELL yes ... 3 times a week for 3 weeks ... invest in yourself. REMEMBER PAIN IS JUST PAIN ... dam its hard I know believe me I know. This treatment not only helps Carpal Tunnel .. it helps CRPS /RSD Remember the first rule of treatment with CRPS .. PAIN is GAIN we have to retrain our neurons in our brain and get them to fire off in a different way. This is what we all have .. a new network built via pain and we must break free from that new network thus we have to go thru more pain. I wish we all did not have this. So far there is no cure but we dang well will try ... in the first year of knowing you have it .. force force yourself to do everything RETRAIN that brain ... sorry I do not have better news ... Phone around look on the net I went into a chiropractors office which knew the teq-neek to release the nerves and it worked for me. Good luck my friend .. try to stay pain free.
CANEMAN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erin Lee (09-28-2013)