View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 09:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default To Dave

Thanks, Dave for the info.

Yep, that's right, my Vit D levels were that low. I have also been dealing with gastro issues (malabsorption) which have caused me problems, including Vit D deficiency. Endo says a level 60 is what I am shooting for.

I will look into the liquid Vit D at Amazon, but will run it through my endo and gastro docs first.

You are right, many docs don't pay much attention to nutrition, vitamins, etc. Thankfully my endo and gastro docs are more "holistic" in their approach to my treatment.

Neuro is great, but very very focused on, naturally, neurological problems. He tends to want/need to quantify every variance with my MG symptoms, but as we recently found out with my problems after flu vaccine - sometimes there are no clear-cut explanations.

Sometimes I feel guilty when I go see him - I see the poor other patients he is treating, with MS and Parkinsons' Disease, etc. - and I feel like I have nothing to complain about!

That is, until MG gets whacked, and then I remember that
MG is nothing to fool around with !

My left arm is still much weaker than right arm. But has improved from my initial response to the flu shot. Thank goodness.
SoftTalker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote