Thread: Wondering # ???
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can pop in and say Hi.... HI!!!

I wonder if I really should be taking a break from the books.... yes that's a no brainer.

I wonder if the POP I heard and felt yesterday coming from my right hip is what is causing my GREAT PAIN today. Pain medicine is not even relieving the pain....

I wonder about Allfe's friends in the Carolina's too.... sure do miss seeing/hearing from them. He could always make me smile even when I didn't feel I knew how to.... She is a sweetheart and just makes ya feel loved.

I wonder if anyone here is computer programming savvy.... I am stuck in my computer class...two lines of my computer program keep shutting my program down...without them the program runs fine, unfortunately these two lines are the assignment. I have to change my program with these two bits of information.

I wonder if I will make it through the big Homecoming game tomorrow.... I was invited to go, haven't' been to a game in years.

I wonder that it's time to wander away and get back to trying to figure out this programming problem.

Love and HUGS to ALL!!!!
Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (09-27-2013), barbo (09-29-2013), eva5667faliure (09-27-2013), Koala77 (09-29-2013), Mark56 (10-20-2013)