View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 02:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccm47 View Post
I am sitting in my primary doc's waiting room...

I wrote while ago that I might have carpel tunnel problem in my hand and doc wanted me to try a brace for a month. Well, the month is up and I am very afraid the crps has spread to my hand (up to now, only in my left foot and ankle). I don't have swelling or coldness, but the pain has become more diffuse and deeper down, like my foot. I am also getting some mild sensitivity to touch like my foot.

If it has spread, would stellite ganglion blocks help my hand even if the lumbar blocks became less effective for my foot after the first one or two?

I have accepted that the pain in my foot is permanent, but it this also now true for my hand? Does the theory that you can you get remission if found early also apply to a new site or does it only apply to the first site?

Thanks as always for everyone's support and great information.
It depends on the area you live in, who it is that is doing them. If you have 2 or 3 and they aren't helpful, yep, stopping is wise

Mine didn't worsen the spread. It made it worse, but having 10 minutes to come out of the midazolam after them shoving a needle in my neck, for me, I think the biggest thing is to remember that my previous rotten experience, doesn't have to be yours.

Combined therapies, though most agree things like opoids need to be avoided if possible, but also there are quite obviously other therapies and treatments should this prove to be unhelpful.

Taking care of yourself, as well as the overall physical health is every bit as important than ever. The diet and exercise, etc, is right on. Whatever dramatically increases stress will increase pain.

I keep as non-interventional for my own reasons. But I hope you have a better experience.
lighterfighter74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Ccm47 (09-28-2013)