Thread: I hate kaiser.
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 05:09 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Angry I hate kaiser.

Found this forum a couple months ago after falling. Guess I need to start from the beginning. 31yr old male, married with 1 child. Been having problems with my throat since I was young, finally after strep 3 times in the past year made appt to get my tonsils out.

On July 9th, while in pre-op, had a nurse who couldn't get the IV started, started feeling light headed and sick. Told her, she stopped, left the room and shut the door. Felt like I was going to vomit so I sat up on the bed, at which point i fainted and took a dive to the ground. Woke up a minute later with 6 nurses over me shoving an oxygen mask in my face. Took a minute to realize what happened and feel the pain coming from my head. Reached up and felt my head only to have my hand covered in blood. Eventually got back in the baed and had my head stitched up. Never got my tonsils out and even had to spend the night in the cardiac unit because of an irregular heart beat that went away the next morning.

Left the hospital with extreme dizziness, headache, and fatigue, as well as all the other symptoms. The next couple weeks following the fall nothing seemed to get better. Doctor told me just give it a couple more weeks. Still not getting better I finally asked to see a different neurologist who prescribed prednisone. 21 days later, didnt help. Asked what the next step was and he said there is nothing they can do, just need time. After pushing for more answers, I was sent to take a neuropsych evaluation.

Just got the results today, according to them I am depressed and have anxiety and the fall has nothing to do with any of my symptoms. Pretty upset right now.
jweb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote