View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 11:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Spread

I really hope this isn't spread for you!

Honestly I can't comment on SGB specifically because I have not had them myself since my CRPS is in my legs and SGB blocks only work for upper body.

However, I thought this was worth mentioning. From what I have read and from what my PM doctors have all said is that with any NEW spread it is best to treat it just like it was a new diagnosis. Meaning with every new area of pain treat it aggressively like it was the first area. A new area of pain/spread has a better chance of itself going into remission even if the original area doesn't. The new area responds to treatment by itself rather than being combined with the length of time or symptoms of the original area.. if that makes sense. So in your shoes.. I would try everything possible to treat it, even if those same things did nothing or little to the previous area.

Most importantly keep your hands moving.

Have you had TOS ruled out or issues with your cervical spine? If you have any questions about TOS I am happy to help as I have gone through and recovered 100% from bilateral TOS after bilateral first rib resection and nuerolysis done by Dr. Ombrellaro. I've also had surgery on C3/4 and 5/6 which made an amazing difference! (all of those surgeries were done prior to CRPS).

Hang in there,
Tessa
zookester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (09-28-2013), Ccm47 (09-28-2013)