View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 02:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Should I be working

First post and looking for advice and thanks.
Hit my head 4.5 weeks ago. No symptoms until next morning. Since then been dizzy and nauseous with headaches/pressure/tingling every day.
2 weeks prior to that had a bump on the head with no symptoms.
Been to the er twice and walkin twice. Cat scan negative.
Last week shook my head, not hard and aggravated the injury. Extremely nauseous and almost blacked out a couple of hours later.
Have received conflicting recommendations from no restrictions to safety related restrictions. Told to return to work.
At work my symptoms increase as the workload increases. The job is stressful in that I'm constantly getting called to fix problems, computer related, and can be on my feet quite often. I notice that as I get these calls and strain to resolve them I'm dizzy and nauseous during and afterward almost always. I've had to grab the wall to steady myself returning to my desk.
As I rest at my desk at work or home I'm pretty much symptom free. I do have symptoms at home also, not as often and noticed mainly as I hustle around getting ready for work.
Because work aggravates and brings on symptoms I wonder if I should be going to work at all or resting at home until I recover.
What do you all think about this, should I work or not?
floridaman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote