View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 04:13 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanira View Post
So went to look up if I would qualify for SSDI. No I wouldn't qualify. My husband makes too much money in the AF. At least I qualify through the VA in my own rights being a veteran myself. I am also thinking of wanting to start an awareness campaign for "THE BEAST". Yes that is how im going to call it for a little because I can't curse enough to get the appropriate feel of it. No one in my family or among my friends had even heard about this disease. Too many people stay quiet. Well since Paula Abdul came out and said she had it there might be more. Today is a new day. I WILL NOT let this rule my life ( will just have to wait till after little one is born to really start). I want this disease as well known as epilepsy is. Or better. This is not just for me but EVERYONE affected by it. Any have any ideas?
SSDI eligibility is based upon your work credits. Your husband's income would not be an issue. If you do not have enough work credits, than there is SSI, but your husband's income would make you ineligible.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote