View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 08:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Wow Deb - you did it!!! A five!!!!

I'm so pleased for you. Sounds like a really tough week though, reading between the lines of positives and worries.... Considering you have lost your support system, you have done amazingly.

Things are obviously improving. If nothing else were happening, the fact that your sores have nearly healed points to the HBOT alone, because that's been a long-term problem that wasn't being treated successfully by any other method. So that's a massive plus. And the fact that you can even TRY to stand more upright, walk more certainly, is testament to how much lower your pain is. Definite whoop!!

You need to give yourself time with this treatment. I know it's been weeks already, and truthfully I am so touched by your sheer fortitude in coping wit the whole situation. It takes incredible resolve and strength to keep facing day after day of this. The fact that it is starting to pay off is no more than you deserve! But to turn back the physical problems you've been dealing with for years will take a long time - your muscles will be used to doing things a particular way (hence the shaking when you try ) and changing that will be a long job. You can do it though, I have no doubt.

Brilliant updates Deb Keep 'em coming....

Good luck for the coming week. I'm glad you got to see Ice Age, they are such amazing films and always make me feel good! Hope you get to give Darrell and Frank a hug very soon, I'm sure they will be looking forward to it too, and seeing you improving will be the best bonus for them....

Bram.

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Djhasty (10-14-2013)