View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 03:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Third day post op

Hey all I was able to sleep last night for the first time in probably 2 or more years on my back WOW!

Even though I didn't sleep the whole night on my back I was happy to be able to. I took Jen's advice and turned it down low till I was on my back then turned it up a little bit to the point of comfort and I know I was out quick .

During the middle of the night I found myself turning over to my right side and then back to my back this morning before I got out of bed. I was so happy to be able to do that.
Anyway during the day when I'm not up moving around I sit in our huge recliner. We have one of those recliners the call a cuddler you can fit two people in it at once but with the way I have been feeling lately that's not happening besides I am kinda a recliner hog lmbo. I use the couch once in awhile but I mainly leave that for my wife and her dog (70lbs blue nose pitt we've had since he was about 7 weeks old) and the kid lol. My little dog (turbo is a chiwawa & rat terrier) that used to be on the truck with me sit's in the recliner with me lol.

MessyMark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (09-30-2013), Hannabananna (09-29-2013), Mark56 (09-29-2013), Nanc (09-29-2013), Rrae (10-02-2013)