View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 07:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Looks like Transverse Myelitis Diagnosis For Me

Hi Everyone,
I have been on a diagnosis roller coaster since 2001 and after seeing 5 or 6 neuro's and 4 rheumies and tons of tests it has been decided by my current neuro who actually took the time to review ALL my MRIs, listen and check out every symptom no matter how small I have Transverse Myelitis. All brain MRIs have been clean as was LP but the first Mri I had after my big episode in 2001 showed a lesion at t5 along with a syrinx in the cervical spine whose origin is unknown. It is possible the transverse myelitis may be linked to my Sjogrens diagnosis but that the jury is still out on that one.
I was mis diagnosed with MS for several years as well as fibro, frustrated housewife syndrome and other various and sundry things.
I have been in and out of this forum over the years but it seems like the best fit as far as symptoms and neuro issues go.
The other TM forums are not very active and things are always busy here so I am back.
I am having lots of issues including bladder and bowel and will get to those questions later.
Just wanted to reintroduce myself and say hello
Houstonbabs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (09-30-2013), Blessings2You (09-30-2013), Erika (09-29-2013), Mariel (10-06-2013), SallyC (09-29-2013)