Thread: my son
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 10:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by momwhocares1 View Post
Thanks Mia for your suggestions! I know it's not fun having PCS and the other side affects that come with it. But you seem to be finding your way around it pretty good! We'll try the myofascial massage and infrared, the physical therapist has it?? Who knew! Take Care! Mom
So now it's been a year. My son is now again in the psyc ward in our city. He's been there now 5 weeks going on 6...We spent the summer together and I tried everything I could do to get him on track...We've run into a really bad health system for people with any mental problems that includes concussions and the problems Ben has...seems if you have mental health problems the healthcare and society doesn't recongnize it and therefore we've applied for assistance and then and only then can you get some help...bad really bad that we had to wait that long to get help with a mental health issue! If he had a broken leg or a heart attack no problem!... So...I still believe that damn concussion was most of the blame for his problem. And will still search to find an answer to this!
momwhocares1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote