View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 10:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Was able to take the bandages off today and shower

Today was the first day since the 23rd of this month I was able to take a shower I FEEL HUMAN AGAIN!!!!
Also figured out that I have staples instead of stitches in total about 32 I think my wife said.
Also got up with my little one this morning and walked to the bus stop with her for the first time ever it was great to be able to do so without having to use the car as before my legs and lower back would hurt so bad while walking or trying to stand and wait for he bus to show up.

Again I have to thank all of you for all the advice and support through this journey so far .
The third I will be meeting the medtronics rep to do some programming I have had some slight little changes so far in stimulation such as i have lost a little higher up my back and position is everything lately for me.

For instance when I am drinking my beloved coffee first thing in the morning and sitting in the recliner and stim is on when I tilt my head back at all i can feel an increase in the stim.
But when walking I feel stim in my lower back and left leg more than the right but when sitting i can feel almost equal in my legs. I was looking back over the paperwork that was sent home with me and he stated in their that he had to go in at T-10 and T-11 instead of between T-7 and T-9 because of how narrow it had become. And that was also the reason for only being able to get one paddle instead of two in there. Either way I am thankful for what I have and hopefully with some manipulating of the programming everything will work out.

MessyMark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (09-30-2013), ger715 (09-30-2013), Hannabananna (09-30-2013), Mark56 (12-15-2013), Rrae (10-02-2013)