View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 11:16 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

ci,

What you are experiencing is quite normal. The short term memory struggles are common. Often, they are a result of distractions that did not distract in the past. You likely feel a bit scattered in your thoughts and struggle to focus.

You should not worry about others not believing your symptoms. This is to be expected. There is a video series on YouTube called "You Look Great" that discusses this conundrum.

The head aches from exercising is your body telling you to take it slower. You may benefit from checking your blood pressure when you get a head ache. They may be BP relayed. If so, moderating your BP may help. Ask your physician.

Keep in mind that you have visual and audio memory systems. It sounds like your visual memory system has more struggles. This is the key to losing things or getting lost. Again, distractions may make it less likely for the visual memory image to record to your visual memory system.

Take your time to observe so you can rebuild your memory skills. Lazy memory habits due to your prior sharp memory need to be strengthened to more focus on issues you need to remember. I had the same struggles as I had a photographic memory that took little to no effort. Now, I need to purpose to observe and remember.

Take your time to observe and you will do better.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote