View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 11:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My dog &. Cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookester View Post
Hello all,

I wanted to ask everyone about things they have found helpful in managing pain on a daily basis. I'm not asking about medications or therapeutic remedies offered by our doctors or PM's; what I am really asking about is what have you found helpful in your own journey to fight back the pain & promote mental health? I thought maybe this might be helpful for all of us in case there are things we just hadn't thought about.

I'll start it off by offering what is helpful to me: Upbeat music while riding my indoor recumbent for exercise.. my current favorite station on Pandora is "Athleta Power to the she" during my ride.

Next up..
My little Toto (a Yorky with 2 in. Long legs) follows me like a lamb from room to room. She's 10 yrs old & loves me & I even feel like she feels sorrow for me when I'm I'm feeling bad. My cat loves me too but takes a second seat to the
"Dog." Toto thinks she's human & chases "Emily" away! Lol.
My other savior is Lidoderm patches. You have to ask your Doc. For them. They are the only patches that I could tolerate. They feel a little cool ( eeeuw)
When you first put them on (for 3days) but really help pain or coldness.
I also I use electric pads under my body in bed & electric blanket on top under my spread.
Glassbee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (09-30-2013), zookester (09-30-2013)